- Prepaid Card Program
Prepaid Card Program
A tire manufacturer’s check–based, mail–in–only rewards program was cumbersome for its customers and didn’t capture customer data for future marketing campaigns.
Ohana provided an online reward center to facilitate both paperless (web–based) and mail–in reward submissions. Whether customers submitted online or via postal mail, they could track reward status online and were updated via personalized email communications. On top of this vastly improved user experience, customer data was captured and could be leveraged for future marketing campaigns.
- Working in unison with the manufacturer and a handful of its top retailers, Ohana implemented a POS data exchange that powered paperless online submission/redemption
- Standard non–UPC mail–in submission was also offered
- All customer submission data was unified into a single database
- Customers were offered a payout choice (prepaid card, gift card, or check)
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased Sales (and follow–on sales)
- Reduced fraud incidence and lowered operational overhead
- Increased brand awareness and improved brand loyalty
- Redemption method choice powered prepaid card distribution
By implementing Ohana’s proprietary/patented software platform, program overhead was drastically reduced, customer experieince was dramtically improveed, overall program ROI increased, and the tire manufacturer’s goal of getting branded prepaid cards into the hands of its customers was achieved.
- Rebate Program
A national Health & Beauty Product manufacturer had multiple parallel rebate programs running, some specific to purchases made with Retail partners and national offers available regardless of the point of purchase. Collecting consistent data from multiple partners was challenging and time-consuming.
Ohana provided the manufacturer with the flexibility needed to capture, normalize, and qualify the various data/receipt formats. Ohana’s solution:
- Developed the rebate offer requirements and Terms & Conditions
- Provided a centralized online customer portal for customers to view their status
- Offered online access to customer service, as well as a national call center
- Instituted fraud prevention standards to control false submission claims
- Provided detailed, unified reporting so the manufacturer to analyze results by offer and by retailer
The manufacturer gained the ability to manage a wide variety of offers at various retailers through a centralized platform. Sales and loyalty increased, as consumers found the new rebate experience to be positive and had the option to spend their rebate dollars on additional products.
Thanks to Ohana’s actionable analytics reporting engine, the manufacturer was also able to gain a true understanding of each offer’s ROI, as well as measure the performance of various campaigns based on a number of variables (specific store, general region, groups of retailers, national programs, etc). Future marketing efforts were improved by this intelligence.
The manufacturer increased sales and customer loyalty, customers enjoyed a better buying experience, and retailers sold more units! Everybody wins!
- Online Rewards Center
Online Rewards Center
A power tool manufacturer offered multiple rebates through its retail partners, relying on circular advertisements to make consumers aware of their promotions. The manufacturer was frustrated and wanted a more effective way to control their marketing dollars and drive unit sales.
Ohana’s Online Rewards Center was the perfect fit. By offering a branded online destination, the manufacturer could interact directly with consumers. The “Rewards Center” portal and platform provided the following:
- Single Location for Rebate Forms
- Easy Rebate Submission
- Real-time Rebate Status Tracking
- Choice at Redemption
- Exciting Follow—on Offers
For the Retailer:
- New Customer Touch Point
- Customer Data Capture/Profiling
- Targeted Customer Communications
- Actionable Analytics
- Program/Platform Management
By implementing an Online Rewards Center, the manufacturer was able to feature special offers, coupons, and deals, driving customers to their selcted retail partners and increasing customer loyalty.
Ohana’s Online Rewards Center gave the power tool manufacturer the opportunity to convert one–time buyers into multiple–purchase customers.
- Sales Incentive Program
Sales Incentive Program
Having come to rely on Ohana’s support for its rebate program, this flooring manufacturer was interested in bringing the same type of efficiency, automation and intelligence to its sales incentive (SPIFF) program and asked Ohana for a recommendation.
Ohana demonstrated how its proprietary software platform was ideal for a sales incentive program.
- The online portal allows employees to view their performance and eligibility for rewards, make a reward selection, track the status of their rewards and share their achievement through social media
- Ohana’s program management provides eligibility checks, customer service, fully automated reward fulfillment, and real–time reporting tools
The manufacturer implemented Ohana’s solution for its sales incentive program, received positive employee feedback and saw an increase in sales performance during the time period following the program’s launch.
Great partners can help your business in many ways. By trusting Ohana with its sales incentive program, the manufacturer was able to increase sales, improve its reporting and reduce internal resources required to run the program.